Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A couple of things..

So I have to start packing tonight, and I have no idea what to take. I can't figure out what to wear when I'm standing in front of my closet, so how the heck am I supposed to plan what to wear over the course of seven days in a climate I haven't experienced since last August? *sigh*

On a completely different note, on the radio right now is "Manic Monday" by the Bangles. Could they have not come up with a better line other than "That's my fun day. I don't have to run - day"?

One last thing... I've been updating my linky-doos over there -------> If you don't see your name up there, it's just that I'm (very slowly) navigating the waters of blogland, and I'm just adding a couple every few days. If you desperately want to be linked, just let me know. If you want to be removed? Tough luck :-)

9 comments:

~Nutz said...

LOL @ your name for Bob's blog! *grin*

I'm like you, I can't ever decide what to wear until 5 minutes before I have to leave the house. I would say just pack the basics, you can always pick up a few new clothing items while you're away.

mm said...

I have to pack for ten days in Alaska next month. I have *no* idea what to pack, except obviously warm clothes, but how warm? *stressing*

Ack! You've got Manic Monday stuck in my head now!

mm said...

P.S. I linked you!

Zombs said...

No socks.
shorts.
cool hat.
bathing suit.
shirts.
no socks.

Zombs<---nope. not jealous at all.

HistoryDetective said...

Swimsuit #1
Swimsuit #2
Sandals
Flipflops

What else do you need?

Schnookie said...

I always have to plan ahead what I'm going to wear.

Sunglasses
Pair of casual pants in case you go out for a nice dinner.
Shirt to go with pants (probably could be short-sleeve due to the warm weather)
Light jacket/sweater in case it's cold at night
Swim suit
Shorts
T-shirts
Sandals
pj's (if you wear them)
Camera (to take pics of you in a swim suit to post on your blog *grin*)


I imagine you're having a difficult time packing for the baby.

Puffy said...

Meemo, send your winter clothes to MM.

MM, send your summer clothes to Meemo.

kim (weltek) said...

I do like Nookie does & make a list, including the number of bras, undies & socks I need to take for every trip longer than 3 days. Even some 3-day trips get a list. Depends on what I'm doing & my space restrictions.

I would sympathize with your packing dilemna, but I'm too jealous of your travels.

Zombs said...

meemo don't bring any bras.