Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Stolen from Carey, Jen, MCatt, and others...

A is for Age - 30 somthin' (but just barely)
B is for Booze - not much of a drinker, but that may change at the Niagara Peep Meet :-)
C is for Career - Communications/PR
D is for Dad’s name - Dad
E is for Essential Item to bring to a Party - Me and my dancin' shoes
F is for Favorite Songs at the Moment - rediscovering some old Bob Marley tunes
G is for Goof off thing to do - Sing in public places and dancing like children of the night
H is for Hometown - Niagara
I is for Instrument you play - Saxophone, guitar, various wind instruments, drums...
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - apple or grape
K is for Kids - one.. my perfect little girl
L is for Living arrangement - With DW and DD
M is for Mom’s name - Mom
N is for Names of best friends - Too many to list here.
O is for overnight hospital stays - none. Let's keep it that way.
P is for Phobias - some bugs (e.g. centipedes), balding (it's a vanity thing)
Q is for Quote you like - "Art is whatever you can get away with" - Marshall McLuhan
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - currently, 13 years (9 years married)
S is for Siblings - Older brother, aka Asshat
T is for Texas, Ever been? - Nope, but plan to. Houston Rockets are my fav basketball team
U is for Unique trait - I have the ability to scratch any part of my back
V if for Vegetable you love - Broccoli, carrots
W is for Worst traits - procrastinating
X - is for XRays you’ve had - back
Y is for Yummy food you make - toast
Z is for Zodiac sign - Leo

9 comments:

~Nutz said...

Dood! You have a brother named Asshat too? What a co-inky-dink! *snort*

Jen said...

Mmm! Toast is one of my favorites!
:D

Schnookie said...

Another Leo! *waves*

LOL at Nutzy. Asshat seems to be a popular name for brothers.

Ok, I just tried to scratch every inch of my back and got most of it.

*turns back to Meemo* Can you get that spot just below my left shoulder please?

Glowie said...

The fact that you play the sax makes me extra swoony.

miamicatt said...

Yet another Leo...
:-)

Debcapsfan said...

Saxamaphone. :)

miamicatt said...

ahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha!!! :D

Bravie said...

LMAO at asshat brother. *snort*

HistoryDetective said...

Interestingly enough, I have one younger brother who happens to be named Asshat as well.