Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Oooh... two posts in one day

So here we are. Thanks to all you folks who've already stopped by and said hi. Make sure you tell your friends and family to stop by. I'll be here all week, with two-for-one cocktails on Friday.

I've been registered since last fall on Blogspot, but never bothered to get up and running. Recently, I became so enamoured with Catt Poop (now, doesn't that sound weird?) that I finally decided to take the plunge.

At any rate, I am watching the Toronto Raptors reach a new level of sucktitude in their final game of the season, and then I am going to bed. It's hard to know the team that I looked so forward to is still sucking so many years later. I was actually at their first ever game (vs. the New Jersey Nets), and have the commerative ticket/plaque to show for it.

Never mind the 51 exams I have to have graded by Monday. I'll start them tomorrow.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Did someone say 2 for 1 cocktails?

*camps out until tomorrow*

~Nutz said...

Oooh! Is it Friday yet? *camps out with Jen*

*grins*

Ironic how Vince Carter is now a Net, huh? Even moreso how he was total suckitude while he was in Toronto and now? he turns it on! *boggle*

Anyway, I have 25 exams to grade by 4 pm! Me? a procrastinator? nah!

Oh! my dog is enamored by cat poop too! He eats it. Ewwww!

kevingrout said...

Vince Carter is a knob. Glad he's gone. Now I'm just waiting for a Nets first round ouster.

Now what are you doing posting here Nutz? Get to yer exams! (although I can't really chastize, as I know I'll likely be in the same position as you on Monday).

And Jen, could I see some id please?

Jen said...

Sure you can. Just click on my name, it takes you to my profile and it says right there, I'm 25. *grin*