Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Freedom is nice

Earlier this week, I finished marking my 52 essay-style exams (one more than I thought I had) and submitted the grades to the prof. On the weekend, I polished off my 22 page research paper that was worth 50 per cent of my final grade for my course.

This week, means that I am free. Off of my plate are those two albatrosses (teaching, and learning - BOOOOO!) that have been weighing me down for the last six months. I mean, I was busy to begin with (hectic work schedule, looking after family, playing in a band at least once a week, and other extra-curricular activities), so I sometimes wonder why I made the decision to teach this year as well.

Oh well, it's all done now. No more worries (well, I am doing independent study work for my MEd this spring/summer, but at least no structured classes).

Oh, and did I mention I was going here next week?:



I'll be sure to post photos when I get back.

In the meantime, I think I may start a "Niagara Peep Meet" blog in the next week. Send me an e-mail if you want to be added to the list of peeps with the addy.

5 comments:

~Nutz said...

Yay! for getting all that ucky work done! I was picturing you at a desk with mounds of paper stacked so high that we couldn't see you behind it! *giggle*

Yes, I'm still gellus of your upcoming trip. No need to remind me! *pout*

About the peep meet blog... hmmm... do you think the OTers who are going would go to it/use it? What are you going to put on it? Do you have any confirmation on who's coming yet? Perhaps it's time for an update over on OT? Will you post a link to it there?

Nutz <--- totally full of questions

I'm still not positive I can make it, but my plans are on the back burner.

Schnookie said...

*waves to Meemo*

Nice to see you in blogland! Glad you got all your work done. Now you can spend your free time packing for your trip.

kevingrout said...

Hey nookie. Long time no see. How the heck are you? You're probably not even seeing this, are you? So maybe I should go post on your blog?

*stops talking to self*

Debcapsfan said...

How about an OT planning thread. :)

Schnookie said...

I saw that *grin*

I'm doing well thanks Meemo.