Wednesday, August 30, 2006

For Sale...

Anybody want to buy my house? It's a lovely, 3-bedroom updated character home in the heart of the beautiful Niagara region. Only 5 minutes from the Welland Canal and Lake Ontario, 15 minutes to Niagara Falls and the U.S. border.

We've got an accepted offer on another house, but it's conditional on the sale of ours. So now, we wait for a buyer. And wait. And wait. Oh, and get everything cleaned up and fixed around the house so that it presents nicely.

I should probably talk to the neighbours as well, since we're a close knit community. It's likely a shock for them to see the sign on our lawn, but we've just out-grown this house.

Here's hoping things go quickly and smoothly.

5 comments:

~Nutz said...

Good luck with the sale of the house! I'd buy it, but then I'd have an awful commute to work everyday. :)

Swami said...

Meemo, you really do live just down the block from my sister. This describes her house to a T.

She's the one with the Shih Tzus and PT Cruiser.

Puffy said...

Good luck with selling it; things seemed to have slowed down a little bit in the housing market.

mm said...

No pics? ;-)

Good luck on the sale!

maroonclown said...

Hey Meemo,

I'm sure it will get snapped up PDQ, especially in that area. It's a hot spot.

Heck, I'd even consider it if'n we were thinking of getting out of TO in the near future.

Good luck!