Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Deep thoughts...

I was watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse the other day (with my kids... really ), and an old mystery was brought back to my attention.

Why is it that Goofy (a dog) can talk, but Pluto (also a dog) cannot?

And in this particular episode, Donald Duck took off his shirt (the only article of clothes he typically wears), and put on a pair of swim trunks to go swimming.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

And in case you were wondering, my favourite kids show is Bunnytown. Freakin' hilarious.

5 comments:

Kimmah said...

those are very good questions and far too deep for me to process rationally at this time.

more importantly--did you get your hair cut?

kim (weltek) said...

I've heard many ponder the Disney dog mystery, but none the swimming duck mystery. Good question!

I must check out Bunnytown....

Swami said...

I have never heard of Bunnytown, but I like bunnies so maybe I will watch it just so I can recommend it to my grandson! That would be a nice twist. (He is 6. Is that too old for Bunnytown?)

Goofy talks because he is more evolved. He walks upright and wears clothes. Pluto wears only a collar (mark of the dog!) and eats from a dog dish.

I prefer Daffy Duck because he is mean & twisted deep down inside, lol. Donald is so wishy-washy.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

LOL about your questions. I don't know the answers.

We love Bunnytown. Well, I love the music. There are times when it is on that I find Conner in the kitchen peaking back into the living room. And I ask him why. There is apparently a bad bunny who he doesn't like to see. It's kind of funny.

I have the Tivo set for:

Little Einsteins
Mickey Mouse
Tigger & Pooh
Johnny & the Sprites
Bunnytown
Handy Manny
The Upside Down Show
Yo Gabba Gabba

He doesn't watch them all everyday, but it's nice to have them in case I need them.