Monday, December 17, 2007

A few more cruise pics

I still only have a few here... gotta throw them on a CD so I can upload them all. I just needed to reflect on the beautiful warmth after our 1.5 ft of snow we got over the weekend :-(

The ship (Carnival Freedom) sailed from Miami:


There were a few other ships in port leaving that day:



First port was Cozumel, Mexico. Very lovely, as evidenced here:



The ship at night:



A shot of DW at the edge of an endless pool in Grand Caymen... that's our ship in the background:


And finally (for now) Seven-mile Beach on Grand Caymen Island:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE some of that warmth right now.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kevingrout said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debcapsfan said...

*happy sigh* There are 54 days left until our Carnival cruise.

Bravie said...

Merry Christmas.

~Nutz said...

Ahhh, what lovely pics! Wish I were there!

Have a happy holiday, Meemo!

Puffy said...

Beautiful photos!

Merry Christmas!

Kimmah said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous! I want to go on a cruise. Glad it was nice--hope you are having a great 2008!