Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Where have I been?

The cruise was fantastic. We left from Miami, travelled to Cozumel, Mexico; then on to Grand Cayman Island; and finally to Ocho Rios, Jamaica.

It was my first time in all three places (and all three countries) and we had a blast. We lived up to Carnival's reputation of "the fun ships" by partying like crazy (mostly while completely sober), including me doing karaoke to James Brown's "I feel good" in front of several hundred people.

I also won a golf-putting contest which netted me $125 cash. Not bad for a non-golfer :-)

Most of my photos are on my other computer, but this one was taken in Jamaica:



I have an interesting story from our flight back that I'll share soon... I'd love to get some persepctives on what I should have done...

6 comments:

frodis said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you had a relaxing, fun time on your cruise!

Swami said...

And he's back.

You're brave, doing karaoke in front of that many people!

*waits for more photos*

Debcapsfan said...

Our cruise in Feb goes to Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios, so I'll have to get some advice from you!

Puffy said...

We went to the same places, in reverse order, on Princess cruises last summer. In Ocho Rios, we went down a river on inner tubes and we hiked Dunns River Falls. I wrote about it on my blog, last August.
Both excursions were outstanding!

In Grand Cayman and Cozumel, we snorkled and had a blast!

I want to hear more about your trip!

lights said...

Can't wait to hear more details! And pictures! How about a Meemo by the pool picture? *grin*

What'd you do in Cozumel?

kim (weltek) said...

Yay! Sounds like an awesome time. I have pledged to engage in more ship activities this time around.