Friday, August 17, 2007

Quick update...

I'm staying at my current job. I was offered the other position, but after much consideration and contemplation, I realized that my best move was to stay put.

I have, however, been upgraded to a new office, and have been given the approval for a job re-evaluation (meaning a bump in pay), so the whole process did net some benefits for me.

Things are going well though, and I'm glad all of that is behind me.

On two other quick notes: Congrats to Kim and Boo on your walk. You guys are amazing and an inspiration. BTW, did you get the letter I sent?

And I've purchased my t-shirt, and will be mailing it this weekend - and it's not even Labor Day! (I'm a horrible procrastinator).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad things are working out with the job.

We did get your letter! *smooch* It was so awesome.

*sitting in procrastinator club with you*

Glowie said...

meeeeeeeeeeeeeemo!

yay for paybumps.

kim (weltek) said...

Glad things are swinging in your favor at work!

Thank you for your letter!! That was TWO pieces of international correspondence we received...we were so important. :-)

Bravie said...

Does this mean that you are buying the drinks? Woooo Hoooo