Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Love/Hate

Things I love:

1. A warm Caribbean breeze
2. The smiles on my kids faces when they see me
3. Almost anything chocolate
3. Playing Madden football on my PS2
4. My Buescher Tru-tone silver alto saxophone
5. Scarlett Johansson
6. bloggy peeps
7. Grilled salmon over a citrus salad
8. Dr. Pepper
9. boxer shorts
10. Going somewhere new
11. Hand sanitizer
12. Getting a fresh haircut (and the accompanying scalp massage)
13. Switzerland


Things I hate:

1. Strawberries
2. Dick and Daniele on Big Brother
3. Alec Baldwin
4. The New York Knicks
5. toll highways
6. America's Got Talent
7. people who speed on residential streets
8. Max and Ruby
9. blatant gender stereotypes for kids
10. back pain
11. figure skating
12. irresponsible parents
13. putting away laundry

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo for hand sanitizer!

I am a little shocked about the strawberries. And I know nothing of the PS2 stuff.

And, I love folding clothes, but I don't like to put them away.

arkie said...

I don't really understand #4 on the love list, but I'm thinking this is an appropriate response: Oooooh! Ahhhhhhh!

Who are Max and Ruby?

I'm with Boo on being shocked about strawberries.

Zombs said...

LOL at Max and Ruby. We joke that the two older kids are like them. DD is just like Ruby...she has the weight of the world on her shoulders for some reason, always taking care of her brother.

Arkie Max & Ruby, Ruby & Max are cartoon rabbits.

mtw said...

You really should not put strawberries first on your hate list and expect us to see anything else.

*boggled by the strawberry hate*

kevingrout said...

As for the strawberry hate:

Let me paraphrase Mike Myers in the movie "So I Married an Axe Murderer." I consider them to be the "fru-it of the dev-il."

Yuck.

Jen said...

My sister and I had a debate about Max & Ruby last week.

She says that Ruby is a controlling bitch who won't let Max do anything and she hates her.

I say that Max is a troublemaker who doesn't listen and I hate him.

Where do you fall on the Max/Ruby issue? Sounds like you hate them both? Who do you hate more?

Zombs said...

Jelly Rolls!

Swami said...

You hate figure skating!?! That's unCanadian.