Thursday, February 01, 2007

My daughter has boyfriends...

Yes, that is plural. And she is not even two yet.

Today she has a birthday party for boyfriend #1 who goes to her daycare (along with boyfriend #2, who is slightly older). Tonight, she goes to birthday party for boyfriend #3. And frankly, none of these kids is up to her (or my) standards.

Sheesh.

I always said that if I killed the first one, word would get around - I just didn't realize it would start this soon :-)

Maybe we need a road trip to Boston so she can meet All-Stah, who I'm sure would leave all the other guys in the dust.

2 comments:

Puffy said...

Wait until the girls start chasing after your boy.

kim (weltek) said...

I say just go ahead and let the girl have her boyfriends. The arranged All Stah marriage is inevitable, anyway. :-)