Monday, June 26, 2006

Seven Things meme

As tagged by HD. And you're right, I do need a good excuse to update. I had to cut out a couple because of time. I may edit them in later:

Seven things to do before I die:
1. Own a boat
2. Finish my MEd degree, and possibly my PhD.
3. Visit Egypt and other parts of the middle-east
4. Deep-sea dive
5. Appear on "The Amazing Race" with HD.
6. Cut a CD in a real studio
7. Play in front of a stadium audience

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Skate - I am the most un-Canadian Canadian that I know.
2. Gain weight. Go ahead, hate me.
3. Roll my r's
4. Eat strawberries. Ewwwwww.
5. Stay focussed at work. I blame all you blog peeps for that.
6. Sleep in absolute silence.
7. pay regular retail price for anything.

Seven things I say:
1. "Where are my keys?"
2. "Where is my wallet?"
3. "Where is my watch?"
4. "I'm working on it."
5. "Is it time to go home yet?"
6. "Throw me a frickin' bone here"
7. "Way to go a-hole."

Seven movies that I've loved:
1. "To Kill a Mockingbird"
2. "So I Married an Axe Murderer"
3. "The Hurricane"
4. "The Shawshank Redemption"
5. "Grease 2"
6. "Match Point"
7. "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"

Seven People I Tag:
1. Catt
2. Glow
3. Nookie
4. txmomma
5. Kim (weltek)
6. Swami
7. Monstah

9 comments:

Schnookie said...

You can't skate?!? And you call yourself a Canadian *pffffffft*

:-)

Oh boy, if you and HD were a team on TAR, that would be awesome. I'd call you Team Swoon :-)

Kimmah said...

woohooo, I found you!!!


you can't gain weight? I hate you.

~Nutz said...

Wouldn't that be the greatest TAR team ever?

Hey! Don't blame us blog peeps for your lack of focus. We're not forcing you to read our blogs. *grin*

~Nutz said...

Hee! Dave Clapper, myself and Boner already tagged Catt. Does that mean she has to do this 4 times? *grin*

kevingrout said...

Nutz: Hah! Well, I tagged Catt a full half-hour before you did, so mine counts :P

That's assuming she ever updates her blog again. To busy cavorting around the countryside I suppose.

~Nutz said...

Oh crap! I didn't even notice the time you posted! :(

Yeah, she's too busy with peep meets and such to even bother doing this meme. Pffft! *grin*

HistoryDetective said...

I'm starting to think that one of us really was removed from our real family at birth...

kim (weltek) said...

OOooh, Shawshank Redemption is a fantastic movie.

And you & HD sooooo get my vote for being on TAR. Or maybe one of you should go with Boo. That whole Male/Female tension thing really grabs the casting agents.

HistoryDetective said...

Well, I did offer to have hair-horns and run around like a ninny on TAR. Boo seemed really excited at the prospect!