Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Needs meme

As passed along by Dweeze.

Type “(Your name) Needs” into Google and list the results. Here are some of what I got using my real name:

Meemo needs your money.
Meemo needs expert witnesses, research, and other things that the court is looking for.

Meemo needs a vacation.
Meemo needs to get a real job.

Meemo needs to address the issues themselves, rather than making the knee jerk reaction.
Meemo needs to put on weight.
Meemo needs to be committed.

and perhaps the truest of them all:

Meemo needs sexual and emotional tension, a firebrand who matches him taunt for tease.
Meemo needs to get some.

4 comments:

Glowie said...

ummm. hmmm. *giggle*

Syren said...

I had just one when I did *syren needs*, and it was Syren needs her little friend.

Wonder which one its talking about.

kim (weltek) said...

Don't worry, that vacation is right around the corner!

~Nutz said...

I posted my results on my blog. Some were very *chuckle*worthy!