Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Rebranding

I need to move away from the Meemo name here in blogland, simply because my gmail account is being used for professional purposes now (including a blog related to work).

So I need to move away from the Meemo name (which, as some of you know, does not make me sad in the least).

I don't necessarily want to use my real name, but a pseudonym of sorts maybe using my initials KJG or a variation thereof. Like KJ Sands (because I like the beach :-)

I'm open to suggestions (as I don't have anything carved in stone).

Thoughts?

8 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

Kanadian :-)

MM said...

Hot_Biker_Dude?

kim (weltek) said...

*looks up* Flirt.

Swami said...

Lol at MM. I was going to suggest something similar - but instead I vote for Hot_Biker_Dude!

kevingrout said...

Yeah, but Hot_Biker_Dude! makes me sound like I ride a Harley. Not that there's anything wrong with that :-)

Anonymous said...

I don't know, there's been debate on the whole Harley thing. *grin*

I'm not always so creative on the spot. I'll think about it.

kim (weltek) said...

*snort* Good timing with the Harley thing.

Puffy said...

I like Kim's Kanadian. Just don't use some of your initials for KGB.