Monday, August 11, 2008

Random stuff...

1) Still no decision on the re-branding. Still wavering on "Hot_biker_dude" :-)

2) We're going to Pittsburgh tomorrow for our only mini summer vacation. We're driving down tomorrow, going to a Pirates game with emydi (the kids have their pirate costumes all set to go). On Wednesday we are going to the Pittsburgh Zoo (as inspired by Jon and Kate plus 8) and hopefully dinner with Glow. On Thursday, we drive home, with a brief stop at the Grove City Outlet Mall, where we'll likely drop a good portion of our net worth. It'll be our first overnight road trip with both kids (now 3.5 and 1.5).... so it should be a good run up to our Newfoundland trip next month.

3) Apparently, the gods have smiled on me, as my Blackberry just up and stopped working yesterday. It's been shipped off for repair, so now I have no tie to the office while I'm gone :-)

4) I am addicted to the Olympics. I watch them every chance I get.

5) I am sick of the rain here. We have had the wettest summer on record this year.

6) I have had a sore wrist for a couple months now (I hurt it when I wiped out on my bike awhile back. I also had surgery on it last year). I'm going to see the doctor on Friday to see what's up.

Be good while I'm gone!

4 comments:

Glowie said...

Dinner! yes! Call me!

I might play hookie tomorrow and go to the zoo.

shhhh.

Anonymous said...

Yay!

1. I'm not sure about that name yet.

2. Emydi and I are very different politically, but I think she might be someone I would like to meet. And I'm happy you are getting to meet Glow Pop.

3. I think the gods should smile on everyone in this manner. Vacation should be meant for vacation.

4. Me too, but I don't get many chances. My Tivo is rather full.

5. Fortunately we have not had too much rain this summer. I say fortunately because I don't like rain. I know we need it and all, but I don't like it.

6. Good luck!

Glowie said...

We had such a good time.
I should have gone to the zoo with you all yesterday too.
Your kids are wonderful.
And? Emy sent me the link for the B&B.

Puffy said...

Jon and Kate get great adventures. I liked the Sesame Street Place and the Crayola Factory shows, too. It seems like you had a nice "practice vacation."

The Olympics have been great this year. It's all we've been watching on TV lately, recorded of course. The commercials are fast and furious.

You might attract some strange people with Hot Biker Dude. Also I prefer names without the underline things.