Monday, June 25, 2007

ROCKSTAR: Meemo

I just found out that the annual Friendship Festival held in Buffalo/Fort Erie is hosting a free Rockstar concert this weekend.
Including the official house band (woohoo!), scheduled to appear are performers from both seasons: Marty Casey, Suzie McNeil, Ty Taylor, Storm Large and Dilana. I know Lucas Rossi is going to be in the area this weekend too, so it wouldn't surprise me if he also shows up.

I just re-watched my ROCKSTAR: INXS dvd on the weekend too.

Anyone wanna crash at my place this weekend? Glow? Weltek?

I am so going to this show!

9 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

Ooooh, I'm so jealous! I would love to see all of them! We need a full recap and pictures (I'm sure everyone will appreciate extra pictures of Storm). :-)

You Canadians get all the good Rock Star stuff. *pout*

Glowie said...

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeemo Dude. Did you see my blog? Lukas is playing in Erie on Friday. eeeeep.

I'm not sure if we can go or not though.

Glowie said...

Ack! Marty?!!!

mtw said...

Kim could probably walk to your house if she starts early enough!

kevingrout said...

glow, the concert here is on Saturday night. It's only 3-4 hours of driving to get here. If you go to Erie, we're only another hour and a bit away - what's stopping you?

kim (weltek) said...

LOL, now THAT would be good training.

maroonclown said...

Hi Meemster!

Just dropping in to say hi. I do that to various peeps blogs just to let them know I'm not a blawker.

*runs out of blog*

Glowie said...

He is going to be in Niagra Falls tomorrow. You should definitely go. Tell Leah you're the one I called about work permits. *grin*

He's amazing. Really. That's not just me being biased. Seriously.

kim (weltek) said...

Heeeeeeey, where's the review and pics?????