Tuesday, June 12, 2007

One word survey...

courtesy of the Kimmah, originated somewhere in MySpace...

1. Where is your cell phone?
belt

2. You're single/taken?
taken

3. Your hair?
coiffed

4. Your mother?
complainer

5. Your father?
retired

6. Your favorite thing?
sex

7. Your dream last night?
sex

8. Your favorite drink?
coke

9. Your dream car?
ferrari

10. The room you're in?
office

11. Your ex?
married

12. Your fear?
snakes

13. Where were you last night?
home

14. what you're not?
organized

15. Muffins?
blueberry

16. One of your wish list items?
Hawaii

17. The last thing you did?
ate

18.What are you wearing?
suit

19. Your pet or pets?
kids

20. Your computer?
mac

21. Your life?
busy

22. Your mood?
frustrated

23. Missing some one?
Teena

24. Your car?
hot

25. Your work?
hellish

26.Like someone?
married

27. Your favorite color?
orange

28. When is the last time you laughed real hard?
daughter

29. Crush's first name?
Scarlett

30. Dream job?
basketball

6 comments:

~Nutz said...

Coiffed? Such fancy words! :D

Jen said...

I like this survey. I will try to do it tomorrow since I already had a post today.

Kimmah said...

i do love the word coiffed...and all that sex? naughty, naughty meemah!

Swami said...

I'm disappointed that the answer to #17 isn't the same as #6 & #7.

All answers are supposed to be one word? I may do this tomorrow too.

kevingrout said...

Kimmah, I'm all talk, and no action.

Swami, believe me, I'm disappointed too.

Bravie said...

Damnit, why didn't I think of answering with "sex". Hrmph.