Friday, March 09, 2007

I'm back, with a test

Thanks for all the well-wishes over the past while.

Everybody is doing well. Sam will be one month old tomorrow (already), and his big sister still loves him. DW and I are sleepy, but happy.

Sorry I haven't been around much. I was off work for 3 weeks with the baby (and subsequently hardly ever online). I've been back to work this week, but have been swamped with lots of stuff going on.

Since I missed the test fad, I felt I would be remiss if I didn't include one here. So enjoy, and I'm gonna try and get around to a few blogs today.

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

2 comments:

HistoryDetective said...

Well, I got a perfect score!

If you had a few more questions I might have stumbled across a correct answer eventually.

Puffy said...

It pays to be late to the blogs.

Nice hairstyle, by the way.