Wednesday, July 05, 2006

busy, busy, busy

So I've been tackling my home improvement projects over the last few days. Pretty sad when I have to take vacation days to get stuff done.

But I feel good: I've totally revamped the front of the house, painted the second bathroom, and done some other minor improvements. We plan to sell the house in the next couple of years, so it's nice to get a few more things done that will up the price.

As of tomorrow, I switch into peep meet mode. The Niagara meet officially gets underway, and with 15 or so blog/OT peeps attending, it's taken quite a bit of planning. It will be nice to see it all come to fruition.

I'll be sure to post an update when the weekend is over. Until then, *smooches* to you all.

10 comments:

Jen said...

Have a great time, Meemo! I'm super jealous. :(

Schnookie said...

Good luck on the house selling Meemo and have a great time at the peep meet!!!

Bravie said...

Are they there yet? Are they, huh?

kevingrout said...

Yup Carey.

Two of 'em arrived a couple of hours ago. Just don't believe them if they tell you I got lost on the way back from the airport :-)

Canada, meet Catt. Catt, meet Canada.

Last I saw, she was scouring a phone book for the last name "Christensen."

Will report more later. Meemo out.

~Nutz said...

*throws self on floor of blog*

*kicks and screams and whines and pouts*

HistoryDetective said...

*jealous jealous jealous*

Bravie said...

What lame excuse did you get for the tardiness?
"It was HARD to get out of bed" was the one that I got. *rolls eyes*

miamicatt said...

Um FYI? DINGUS is the one who set the alarm that night, mmmmmmkay? :P

Sooooooo much fun. I'm just a bit overwhelmed right now. It was so wonderful to connect with these peeps I've been wanting to meet for so long -- not to mention the whole Stan and Wendy emotion as well. It was a big weekend, to say the least. I'm just a bit whiney right now because it seemed to go by so damned fast.

miamicatt said...

oh and by the way smartypants...we actually arrived a half hour EARLY....

Glowie said...

Your meet sounds like it was a blast, Meeeeeeeemo! *smooch*